WITH ACCESS PARK KENILWORTH
Access Park Kenilworth Competition Ts & Cs
1. The promoter is Access Park Kenilworth (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document and who are over the age of 18 years.
3. No director, agent or consultant of Access Park Kenilworth or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this promotion may participate.
4. The promotional competition starts on 01 December 2020 and will run for 31 days, closing at 00h00 on 31 December 2020.
5. Each new winner will be chosen at random at the end of the competition and will be contacted directly by Access Park Kenilworth.
6. If winners do not respond or accept their prize within in 3 days of being awarded, a new winner will be chosen at random.
7. The successful participants (entrants who have complied with the Terms & Conditions), stand a chance to win the following prizes:
• 1 of 5 x R1000 Access Park Kenilworth Vouchers
8. Entry requirements
To stand a chance to win participants need to:
• Purchase at Access Park Kenilworth at any store and spend R300 or more
• Upload a picture of the till-slip to the mobi-site (http://accessparkmobi.co.za/)
• The participant will then be entered into the competition to win the prize as stipulated above.
• The winner will ONLY be drawn from participants who have entered this competition as part of the Get Festive & Win competition.
• Representatives from Vetro Media will validate the entry details. Once the winner has been validated, a representative from Access Park Kenilworth will be in touch regarding receipt of prize.
• The winner will need provide to provide Access Park Kenilworth representatives with the correct details in order to claim the prize.
• Access Park Kenilworth will not be held liable for the incorrect information given to the company’s representatives.
9. The prize is non-transferable in whole or in part, must be taken as stated and may not be sold to a third party. The winner must confirm acceptance of the prize as stated, failing which the person will no longer be eligible for a prize and that prize will be re-allotted.
10. Access Park Kenilworth accepts no responsibility for any incomplete registration details that the entrant may supply as part of the registration / entrance into the competition.
11. No responsibility will be accepted for undelivered, lost or delayed entries.
12. Proof of sending an entry does not constitute as proof of receipt by Access Park Kenilworth. Errors in entries may occur, i.e. entries not successfully transmitting, and in such case it is at the discretion of Access Park Kenilworth, to void any entries they deem not successful.
13. Access Park Kenilworth shall not be responsible for any loss, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. No claims by post, e-mail or any other form of communication; other than official Access Park Kenilworth winner communication will be accepted.
15. A participant may enter the competition as many times as they wish (through separate purchases of a Access Park Kenilworth tenants products/services)
16. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Access Park Kenilworth reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
18. Access Park Kenilworth reserves the right to use the images taken of the participants for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the participants. However, the participant has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Access Park Kenilworth Marketing Department.
19. Access Park Kenilworth reserves the right to use participant details for marketing and research purposes, unless the consumer advises otherwise. The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
20. Access Park Kenilworth and participating agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage the participants may suffer as a result of participating in this promotion. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
21. The right of admission into this promotion lies solely with the promoter and is non-negotiable.
22. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from Access Park Kenilworth. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe from receiving material by contacting the Access Park Kenilworth Marketing Department.
23. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.